- for any interruption of the site and its services.
- for any occurrence of bugs (or bugs).
- for any inaccuracy or omission relating to the information available on this site.
- for any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to a modification of the information made available on the site.
- and more generally any direct or indirect damage, whatever the causes, origins, nature or consequences, including in particular the costs that may arise from the acquisition of goods offered on the site, loss of profits, of customers , data or any other loss of intangible property that may occur due to anyone’s access to the site or the inability to access it or the credit given to any information coming directly or indirectly from the latter.
02. Protection of personal data
www.hotel-tarn-dourbie.com undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of any information provided online by the Internet user. Any personal information that the Internet user would have to transmit to www.hotel-tarn-dourbie.com for the use of certain services is subject to the provisions of Law n ° 78-17 Informatique et Libertés of January 6, 1978.
As such, the Internet user has the right to access, rectify and delete personal information concerning him that he can exercise at any time by sending a letter to the following address:
Hôtel des Gorges, Place de la borie – 12230 St-Jean-du-Bruel
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The site may include links to other websites or other Internet sources. Insofar as www.hotel-tarn-dourbie.com cannot control these sites and these external sources, www.hotel-tarn-dourbie.com cannot be held responsible for the provision of these sites and external sources, and can not bear any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these sites or external sources. In addition, www.hotel-tarn-dourbie.com cannot be held responsible for any proven or alleged damage or loss resulting from or in connection with the use or the fact of having trusted the content, goods or services. available on these sites or external sources.